Thread: UFC 63 9/23/06
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Performify\'s full card picks: UFC 63

Oh, and I'll apologize for me and mine moving the lines across the board (except for Penn). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Lambert, Guillard, Huerta, all the lines moved pretty quickly after I (and those immediately following) came in. The rest upticked but slowly.

Not huge moves, still same units recommended. Not sure if its just Pinny's normal automated temporary reaction to a quick influx, or if we crossed their thresholds for a permanent tick. You'll know in a couple hours if the new lines are sticky or not.

Penn didn't budge, which leads me to believe that there's quite a bit more money on Hughes than Penn as expected.

I didn't expect the biggest favorites to move much, there aren't that many people loading up on them with the huge lines compared to those taking the "hey 6:1 underdog, neat" approach - which while occasionally valid, isn't going to work well with the huge mismatches on this card.

Overall the only thing to worry about would be the value getting bet out of Lambert, but I don't see too much of that happening: but if it drops consider going "to win one unit" on him instead of risking a unit.