Default Re: ***Official SNF PHI/NE thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who would have thought it would be fun to cheer for the Eagles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha so true. I dont really care who wins but it would be fun to see the Pats nervous and challenged and pressured a little bit. The Colts game was fun as hell to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It pains me to say it, but I like Brady.

That said, IMO, he's been a whiney little bitch this year. I think he needs a little reality check. I'd like to see them lose their perfect season at home to a team that they should murder.

[/ QUOTE ]
what has he whined about?

why does he need a reality check?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to get into an argument about it because it's my opinion from what I've seen of him this year. I have seen several times where he's gone apeshit yelling at people... a side of Brady I've never seen until this year.

I think the great success so far this year is fueling his ego, something that wasn't there before. A reailty check in a loss would curb that aspect of him, which doesn't suit him at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
he was yelling at people the last 2 seasons.... during these past few seasons, several people have talked about "seeing a side of brady they've never seen before, yelling at people, etc"

explain why or you are full of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember what game it was, but I have burnt in my head a game where they were up big in the 4th quarter and a WR appeared to run the wrong route causing an incomplete pass. Brady ran to him yelling at him all the way back to the huddle. Another time, he went apeshit on an o-lineman on a false start up big late in a game.

You just don't bigtime your teammates like that, no matter who you are. He has never done that before.

[/ QUOTE ]

what game? what quarter?

ive watched every pats game and have never seen or heard about this.

this is something the media would jump all over too.

it really sounds like you have no clue what you are talking about.