View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 07:23 AM

Default Who processes the Ongame cashouts? (Tower problems)

How does this Ongame Network & Tower process their cash outs? I'm getting very frustrated and stressed with delayed cash outs. I have two Neteller cash outs that have been processed by Tower according to their website. However they have not hit my Neteller account.

I email their support (no phone number given!), and they reply once per 24 hours. First they simply say that it might take 3 business days from Neteller to process the cash out.. Right.. If they pay me, I can't see how it is up to Neteller to process the cashout (manually) at all. But I wait.

Next email,I ask them to track the payment. They come up with some info, including a transaction ID, and I contact Neteller. Of course the ID is Tower's internal one, but I need the NETELLER transaction code.. I'm sure any support person should realize this in the first place if he tells me to contact Neteller.

Third email, they say they forwward the issue to the payment department. WTF! After 3 days of emails they actually turn to payment department?? Another 24 hours probably. Waiting..

Beware of this site Tower (or the network). It's not the cash out itself, but the dubious customer support. I'm pretty sure this delay isn't Netller's fault, but that was the first thing they tried to imply.

Is the skin processing these cashouts or the Ongame network? I must find someone to contact directly. This is half of my roll and I'm stressed.