Thread: Binion's
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Binion\'s

Can't find a post about it here, so I'll start one.

Binion's is mimicking the series this year, as some of you might know. The buy-in is about 10% of the Rio buy-in, and the game is played one day prior to the series event.

They are spreading tourneys like Stud, Stud 8, Razz and other games that seem to have gone by the wayside.

Some of the second and third tier pros are playing, either for "practice," or trying to make their buy-in at Rio. Some are running bad and simply can't afford the every day buy-ins at Rio.

The structure is good for such low limit events, and the chips are plentiful. The dealers are better than I expected. I have seen much worse at Rio and Orleans last year. Management is excellent (I've had this TD many times in the past and like him).

The juice is a little high, but not for the buy-in.

Binion's is having a promo on certain live games. They are only taking 5% rake up to $2 max, with no BBJ drop. The games are excellent and softer than any I've played in Vegas. On Monday night they had 20 NLHE tables going. We had three O8 tables (4/8 half kill) during most of Tuesday. On days with Stud events, I'm sure we will have no trouble getting Stud games going.

I don't work for Binion's and am not even a big fan of theirs. I am simply calling it like I see it, as a PSA and FYI for anyone interested.

I will be happy to play Stud or mixed games from 3/6 up to about 50/100 if we can get them going.

Hope the forum is well!

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]