View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:03 AM

Default Re: PETA documentary last night

Oh Please! (I promise to try and restrain myself)

PETA IS a bunch of lunatic wackjobs and should not in any way shape or form be respected. The danger in thinking that they are only doing things and making statements that are outlandish is that you miss the fact that these idiots actually believe what they are saying. They are not doing it to "make a point". They really would put a stop to anything involving use of animals like eating or making clothes. This includes things very near and dear to me like hunting and fishing.

I will go on record saying I have zero respect for PETA. Should people be nice to animals, yes. Should we fight Pit bulls, No. Should we be allowed to hunt and fish, Yes. Should we be allowed to enjoys a great big juicy steak for dinner, Yes. Should we be allowed to wear leather shoes, Yes. PETA is an abomination or irrational, delusional idiots.

Here is the problem with having a rational discussion about PETA. Most people are fairly rational and normal with their views on animals. Some are at the edges in the extreme areas, lets say Peta on one end and Michael Vick and dog fighters on the other. I am not going to be able to convince a Peta person about anything. Rational arguement doesn't work because the idiots are not rational. Same thing with a dog fighter. They may realize that what they did was in fact illegal but deep inside they do not see that what they were doing was actually wrong. A rational person in the middle of all of this should be able to make some common sense decisions about how animals are treated but with PETA out there trying to convince people that things like Fishing should be stopped it muddys the water.

I didn't say all of that well but make no mistake, I do not in any way shape or form like or respect PETA. The only PETA I respect is "People for the Eating of Taasty Animals". Make no mistake, if you like your steaks and burger, If you want to wear leather motorcycle jackets, if you want to take a kid fishing some day, you cannot see PETA as anything other than a bunch of no good lunatic wack jobs.

Oh, Did I mention that I HATE PETA! Not much really makes me really see red but PETA gets my blood boiling.