View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Blackwater in a time of peace

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They are mercenaries for hire and there are enough conflicts in the world to keep them busy if our country is somehow at peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this hilarious. I'm going to make a statement, let you bitch, then I'm going to explain why I'm right.

Blackwater employees have never killed anyone, in any conflict, anywhere in the world, while employed by Blackwater.

[/ QUOTE ]

care to elaborate or are you a lawyer and going to give a very narrow definition of "confict", "employed" or "employees." I can site recent news events, but those should be known to everyone here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not narrow at all. Blackwater is a temp service of sorts. Different groups (government agencies, construction contractors, truck lines etc) put in requests for specific security needs, and Blackwater fills them.

If anyone is responsible for the slaughter, it's those damned construction contractors and truck lines, being so greedy as to attempt to do business. Can you believe the audacity of those [censored]? And of course don't forget those selfish diplomats, who don't want to die but have government business to conduct in Iraq. Can you believe the pure arrogance and ignorance of those [censored]??? I can't. /sarcasm.

People should really find out who they're attacking and what it is exactly they do before they attack them, but then, that would require taking the time to research, which very few people do.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, let me get this right. Say there is a "protection firm" called good guys limited. Now people know that this firm is a bunch of hitmen, but they never kill in the name of "good guys limited". The firm is in big demand because people always have enemies. Now, this firm does what it does and people are killed--now are you going to try to tell me that its clients are at fault because they had a need for the type of business?

Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and go from there and stop trying to kid yourself and others.