View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Ask a College Basketball Coach

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Whats the best camp you've ever been to? I'm talking coaches camps here; I know my high school coach went to a Calvin Sampson camp back when he was at OK, a

[/ QUOTE ]

frickin Kelvin Sampson, and youre from Indiana? wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

completely hate Indiana basketball for the past 7 years, don't pay any attention to it, except to laugh at their failures.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, youre one of those
really failing right now, top 10 preseason

[/ QUOTE ]

yea pretty awesome last few years, they made it to the finals that one time! fwiw sampson is an [censored] anyways, i've had three different people tell me that, and by the time i get that many people that i trust telling me that i take it for gospel. he's nice and scummy too, he'll probably last 5 years and leave 'em with sanctions, i cant' imagine it ending any other way.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can always find people to say that sort of stuff about anyone, just like many people would say it about you. He's doing everything right at IU and thats all that matters, hauling in a top 10 class for this year and this next year may be the same thing if Zeller comes, will be close even if he doesnt.

and yeah obv the years with Davis sucked, do you think you got me with that first line. lol, actually though I was a soph at IU the year we went to the finals and it was a great great time for all students, I still watch the Duke victory highlights on my ipod every few months at at the poker table.

I would bet a large amount that Sampson is employed at IU for longer than 5 years