View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Results

[ QUOTE ]
Really surprised no one gives the guy credit for a hand. I ch'd, he bet 200 and I was sure he had A3. I called hoping I'd be wrong and he'd have K4, 54 or 42 but he had A3.

I think the best line is a block of 125-150. Worse hand will call and, because of stack sizes, A3 and bluffs may be hesitant to push there. I can't see putting all the money in unless we're looking for a fold. We're called we're beat.

Tx for the responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not that no one is giving the guy credit for a hand, it is that you are crushing the range of hands a typical 2/5NL live player is calling you on the turn with - especially in a limped pot.

This hand would probably be eaiser for you if raised to more than $100 on the turn, which left you with 1.7psbs oop on the river. When the 4 hits on the turn, your instincts should be to build the pot and get your money in ASAP. I don't play that much live, but everytime I do I see players call AI or raise AI with a lot worse than a set on boards like this.

This hand is a cooler and not interesting at all. It belongs in BBV and the idea of going broke for 100bb in this spot should not phase any player capable of beating the game.