View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Do you trust Staking sites?

[ QUOTE ]
I personally do not. I think there is foul play going on at staking sites by the people who run them. I have no proof, just a hunch. Been massive rollings lately and anyone who voices there displeasure with the way the rollings are handled gets banned, and most of the admins and moderators almost stick up for the rollings, giving every reason why it's not a rolling. I called out a 14,000.00+ rolling on a site that will remain nameless about two or three weeks ago, and I got lambasted by everyone on the site for doing so. Mostly the ones cutting me down were mods and admins. Every time I tried to warn others about this I got shot down, banned, etc, and any time someone could give my reputation a black eye, they did. Almost like they were going out of there way to discredit me. Just seems very fishy IMO the way things are handled.

So, do you trust staking sites in general or do you just stay away from them?

Thank for any input.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy is a complete joke. He got banned for being a prick and is not trying to badmouth the ones who did it.

He "called out" this rolling after it had already happened, not before. He then got banned because he is an annoying retard and wants to bad mouth the site.

The funniest part of all, when OP got banned people had stakes out on him, AND HE ROLLED THEM. He still owes investors money.

And i didnt just register to post this ive had 2 accounts banned here going back more then a year for flaming NT! in OOT