View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: help me know what type of videos to make

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By far the most important thing for sng vids is # of tables. 4 is mandatory. A 1-table sng video is worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
A 1 table live SNG video is rather boring, so I think you're both right. A 1 table replayer video, on the other hand, is great if you provide solid analysis and skip the boring stuff, which you do. Your recent video on FT (that showed up as a Stars table on the popopop replayer) was pretty good. Skipped right through all the useless hands and get to the good stuff. I think you got through 2 stts, and provided way better commentary about what you could do in a certain situation, e.g., if utg had folded, what hands z32 was pushing, etc, than you could have playing 4 tables live. FWIW, I like the mix between 4player live and popopop replays, but as of late I'm partial to more replayer videos since you don't have many up and you tend to talk more strategy. Also, please get Joey to talk more about poker during his videos. His replayer videos showing hole cards are great. Don't care to hear about Desmond Howard again, or a conversation with his mother, or his new bed while he's 4 tabling live.

Also, Chip had a great video a while back using the replayer that I thought was brilliant, even though I think some of his pushes may have been a little off or at least close, so I hope you can get him to do a few more replayer vids as well.

All in all, I've learned a lot from the 3 of you, and getting the Gravy to do a few more with z32 would be sweet. I imagine you'll be playing a ton of these now since you pwn rakeback.