View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Matt Flynn & Sunny Mehta will be my guests 10/17

Hi Everybody,

This post also appeared on other forums.

As you probably know, they are two of the three authors of “Professional No-limit Hold’em.

Colin Moshman was my guest on September 19. He is the author of “Sit ‘n Go Strategy.”

Stoxtrader, co-author of “Winning In Tough Hold’em Games,” was my guest on August 29.

Mason and David were my first two guests.

The show is called “Poker Psychology with Dr. Al Schoonmaker,” and it can be heard at holdemradio.com every Wednesday at 8:30 to 9:30 PM, Pacific Time.

All shows are archived, and you can download most of them to your PC or iPod a few days after the broadcast. Click on “Podcast Channels” and “Poker Psychology.” There are three recorded segments for each show.

Unfortunately, someone hacked into our server, and several shows are not currently available. We hope that they will be available soon.

I’m an educator, not an entertainer. Most guests are writers and thinkers, not “celebrities.” Instead of typical interviews, we have intelligent conversations about poker psychology and strategy, legal issues, turning pro, bankroll management, and similar topics.

You can submit questions in advance for Matt, Sunny, or any other guest or for me by:
• Sending me a PM
• E-mailing alannschoonmaker@hotmail.com

Please say “Question for Name” in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the shows and learn something from them.

Regards,

Al