View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 09:25 PM

Default Re: how stupid does the ap poll get?

well, the ap's opinion sux.

look at south florida's defense. its electric. yeah, they threw in a dud against rutgers but you cant come in on all cylinders every week. south florida is very very good.

yes, i agree.......i think lsu is the best well rounded team out there. they are physical.

florida is damn good too. teebo........enough said. i'll tell you what, put teebo on south florida and its all over.

kentucky is very very physical and they got a ton of heart. those guys can play 4 quarters of tough football. they look very strong. they personally shown me they can win. they can win any game any where. i'll use them to my advantage when they get some undeserving bowl game and they get a disrespectful spread. easy money. they lost the last one and i was sad but they also came off an epic game at lsu......i expected them to come flat the next week.

the polls should really start taking those things into account. records dont mean anything. judge a team by the performance on a field.

the 4 teams i mentioned are the best on the field. you cant find one team in college who has a clear edge over any of those 4 teams. thus.......they are the best.

i'm sayin this right now........i want to see if ohio state can whip penn state this weekend......if they do, i still wont be convinced.......but its a start. right now, i say ohio doesnt beat penn state. tough game in penn.