View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 07:13 PM

Default Re: POSTING IN THIS FORUM (new posters....please read before posting)

[ QUOTE ]
"simple 30/60 hands should not go here despite being 30/60."

no 30-60 hands should go here! this is high stakes. 30-60 is NOT high stakes. there are plenty of "simple" hands posted on here and some of them are high stakes (2-4, 3-6, whatever) simple is a very subjective term. saying "this hand or game played like a high stakes game" is ridiculous. you guys are botching this site when you say stuff like this.

the division is by stakes, not by perceived complexity of the problem. draw the line. just say no hands below 60-120 or 1-2 in here and no hands below 10-20 in the mid stakes and everything will be much more clear. as it is now it doesnt really make sense that the forums were divided.

[/ QUOTE ]

i meant to make this a sticky/LOCKED post but apparantly missed that part.

30/60 does go here but the simple "do i call the river in a ginormous pot w/ a good hand" is just so obvious that it doesn't belong. for the most part 30/60 being included was decided a while ago and as you notice, we get mostly 50/100 and up. further, we dont want to overload the medium forum as josh eluded to.

so this forum will continue to be the place to post 30/60 hands and up even though i agree 100% that they are not "high stakes."

further, i agree a live forum would be nice, but live reads are a different class of information than online stats/hand histories etc. therefore, they are grouped in with the appropriate stakes.

thanks for you input mike and please continue to post on this board.

Barron