View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Why I Hate Missouri -- You Should Too

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But Kansas is the epitome of culture and class?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they didn't make the shirt for one. But on another note, Lawrence is an awesome town--went there on a recruiting trip and was surprised at how great that place is. There are some great places in Kansas, I know some people from Overland Park and that area is "class." We played at Mizzou (ugh) when I was at Neb and I have driven all through that state, it sucks--this isn't to say much of Kansas isn't a dustbowl but there are definitely some great parts to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure there are and I'm sure I could have a good time in various parts of Kansas.
I'm just messing around as I really don't give much of a crap about either state and I just think it's funny to see someone who is so violently anti-Missouri.
It's like their own short-man complex I think.
They aren't OSU/Michigan but they're going to find as many reasons as they can to hate each other anyway.

My only experience with Columbia, MO was with a broken-down bus and waiting in a freezing gas-station parking-lot for 7 hours. We were making an overnight hockey trip from Wichita to Indianapolis and broke down at 5am or something right there in Mizzou country.
So as far as I'm concerned...MIZZOU SUCKS!!!