View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

Freshman year of college, we head to a bar for a massive keg party. It was a rather large bar, and to this day, I've never seen a bar this crowded.
After a few hours of $.25 draft beer and dancing with a few girls from my hometown, I decide I need to take a seat. Buddy and I sit at the bar, next to 2 girls he knew. Turns out they lived in our dorm.
One looked pretty good, probably a 7, the other, eh, not so much. She was maybe a 4, but I was convinced she was a lesbian, so, for a lesbian, I'd give her a 6.
Lesbian is buying us drinks at the bar, and then starts hitting on me (so much for being a lesbo), but I'm hitting on her friend.
We all get drunk, catch the trolley back to the dorms. Faux-lesbo gets into her bed and passes out. Her friend and I get into her bed and start making out.
I guess we were being loud, because faux-lesbo wakes up and asks "what's going on?" Now, I'm thinking about making my first time a threesome, so I tell her to come over and find out.
I guess that didn't appeal to her, because she leaned over a puked in her trashcan. She probably had the heaves for another 30 minutes or so.
I tell her friend that I need the radio on or something, so she offers to put in a CD, since she can't pick up a radio station in her dorm room. Unfortunately, my choices are "Phantom of the Opera" and "The Little Mermaid". I pick the Disney soundtrack.
Girl was on the rag, and this really freaked me out. We didn't use a condom, and it took me maybe 10 minutes to finish.
IMMEDIATELY after I'm done, I roll off of her, get dressed and tell her I'm sleeping in my room. She looks kind of hurt, but the idea of her menstruating on my junk is giving me too much anxiety.
I get back to my room, take a long shower, and never see the girl again.