View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Harvard Poker Debates

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 100% going to the first, dunno if I'll have time for the second (I mean... I won't, just a question of whether I go anyway). I'll bring a camera if I remember.

Justin, from knowing Nesson indirectly, I'm 99.9% sure he would love it if you did that, and he might do it himself. But you should def bring a camcorder if you have one. Feel free to email him in advance, nesson at law dot harvard dot edu

[/ QUOTE ]
Funkii,
You're definitely going to the 1st one? I am going to be cutting it close as I leave DC on a plane @ 1:55 and go to Manchester, NH from there so it will be a close call to get to Boston for it but I am going to try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if the party is at going to be at the first of these, then I'll be there as well. You flying Southwest, Justin? I love them and all, but I quickly learned that it's just not worthwhile to trek to Manchester/Providence. And I agree with Funkii, Nesson would love to have this webcast on 2+2 or wherever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea I fly out of Manchester but I normally go home/home not my apt in Boston in between so Manch is usually easier. I think its an 1hr 5min flight or something though which puts me in Manchester @ 3pm. I am buying a new camcorder in a day or so and might do it on my DC trip so if I can get it charged and can get to the discussion I will record and post it.