View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: Recent Amarillo Slim news?

[ QUOTE ]
I mean some people are raelly naive here. You can say I am innocent and the truth will win, I have all the faith in the justice system blah blah blah...

But in such case where there will be never a strong evidence either way, its a coinflip. And you dont want to risk your life on a flip just for some dumb principles.

I mean he can plead guilty and try to convince everyone that it wasnt the case, while being free.
Alternatively he can go to jail and try to convince his co-prisoners he isnt a molester.

Which one would you choose??

[/ QUOTE ]

yes people are naive. where do you get that the evidence wasn't strong? i know it was strong enough to bring an indictment and strong enough that slim didnt want to go to trial.

[ QUOTE ]
it's a coinflip

[/ QUOTE ]

right, you either make a flush or you dont.

which would i choose? if i were innocent i would fight the charges and would rather go to prison knowing i did everything in my power so people wouldnt think i sexually abused my granddaughter. that to me is worse than prison but he willingly accepted probation and the stigma associated with the conviction. i wonder why.