View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 03:20 AM

Default Re: Post a childhood memory

Okay, a couple from Hawaii.

During the summer months, our parents and their friends would take a bunch of us (about 2 or 3 car loads) and drive around the island (Oahu).

We'd start at around 7 in the morning and headed north and hit Waimea Bay first, surf was flat and no one was there. We jumped in for like an hour then headed off. That's all I remember, it's all fuzzy these days.

Considering I was only 7 or 8 at the time, I don't really remember much, but I always remembered how much I loved going around da island.

Another fav memory of Hawaii is anytime it rained. Up Nanakuli valley there was an area where the water would pool up into a big pond. Right in the middle of the pond was a 15-20 ft high cliff.

One random rainy afternoon my best friend and I went exploring when someone said that there was a bunch of people somewhere near the high school. On the way up we ran into my friend's brother who guided us the rest of the way. When we get there the whole high school including my brother was there. FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!! I had the best time that day.

I love Hawaii.