Thread: KJs in the BB
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Re: KJs in the BB

bob. been too long. where have you been? since your knee surgery you've close to disappeared. hope things are well.

good to see you post a hand. seems interesting.

well, it seems to me we just turned a strong hand. we have MP guy's range pretty well defined as top pair or an overpair/big pair. except for JJ and KK we're pretty well ahead of his range. of course we still have the lag to worry about, but his range is wide so we're likely ahead. i guess i'm going to war here. 99, TT, QQ are all a high risk of checking behind here. AK/AJ/AA might even get scared and check as well, esp. if the hold they a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and can't fold to a raise.

if i wasn't worried about the turn checking through too often(in relation to the pot size on this board) i would try to c/r both of them. as is, i'm leading the turn hoping he raises with his AA/AK so i can 3bet.

we're ahead of both of their ranges(even the raising and coldcalling portion). a 3bet and we start having something ot worry about. charge those worse hands(esp. the ones with a heart) to play. fire into that turn.