View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
X-post from the Zoo, cuz i figure to get more Party-player views here:

When I type in the chat field, my chat simply does not appear in the chatbox (even tho I def have chat enabled b/c I can read what other people are typing.)

I emailed my VIP host who looked into it and told me that my chat definitely had NOT been banned, so he didn't know why it wasn't working for me. Note that I've tried it on both my laptop and desktop, and it's not working on either one (which suggests that it's some sort of global account setting rather than just the software installed on an individual computer.)

I used to be able to chat just fine. But it's been busted as described above for around 6 weeks.

Anyone else have this happen to them, or know how to fix it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. Had this exactly happen to me a couple of months ago. Still not able to chat. Emailed my VIP host just like you to make sure I didn't have my chat banned, etc.

Got about ten emails with different suggestions from the tech support dude. He suggested all sorts of stuff on my end, but nothing helps.

The fact that you have the same issue on two different computers lead me to the same conclusion as you, once again the problem is on Partys side.