View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Turkey Talk: November Low Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I have a serious question; suppose I was sort of a Penguins fan but lived in the Bay Area. Is there any viable way for me to follow the team on television? Or can I really just read the game summaries. I find it's hard to even know when the games are going to be played, let alone televised.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl/index.jsp

natch

The NHL plays an inbalanced schedule. They're trying to focus more on conference and divisional rivalries. They think this is good. I also just saw Sid for the first time a couple days ago. He factored in every goal (two goals, two helpers). We lost. I hate Sidney Crosby.

I'm really starting to take this too seriously. Then again, it's hard to blame myself. I live in a city with an atrocious basketball team that just traded their best player, a bad football team and a perennial cocktease baseball team that usually makes the playoffs but gets crushed in the first round.

Screw you guys. Especially you Kit. You just got an NBA finals appearance, you got the ALCS and you got two World Series appearances in your lifetime. Wait, I have two World Series wins in my lifetime...nevermind.