View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

don't take this as an attack or me getting defensive. Just wanted to clarify.

Like you, I'm also willing to bet that Stars takes care of 'us' fine-and-dandy and I've said so before.
I agree their track-record is good (unlike Party where they really screwed some players in some of their promos I believe).

But I don't like how they are withholding the information and this position has been constant on my part. Not a huge deal. Just a strategy of theirs that I don't think I agree with. but I can definitely see the logic of why they are doing it this way.

My bit about not playing as much on Stars isn't meant as a 'threat'. It's just a fact.
since I made Supernova last week I already haven't been playing on there as much.
Don't know what it's going to get me beyond 3.5x FPP's so I'm just mostly waiting.

I said back in Sept/Oct that I thought it was in their best interest to release details on the changes as soon as possible.

Mostly because I didn't think it was right for a lot of people to be working towards SN status without knowing what it would get them.
Also, I thought that announcing the improvements could serve as incentive for some of those 'on the fence' players to go for it.

first, I had to wait for their announcement that they were staying in the U.S.
No point getting to SN if they were just going to pull-out.

Then I said that I was going to go for SN anyway because I think Stars will come up with something I end up liking. Good chance of it anyway.

I've said before, and I'll reiterate again, I really really HEART Stars.
Really looking forward to the announcement at which point I expect I'll be playing there a TON.