View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 05:22 AM

Location: Don\'t Call it a comeback... Ive been here for years
Default Re: flush draw v. piejay 25/50 HU

i have played piejay a ton hu at 25/50 on UB. playing him definitely will make you a better hu player because he plays so unorthodox.

On the turn, against him, i would never bet. well almost never, but definitely not here with these stacks. As played, i would call and probably call all pairing and spade rivers, but im not sure. If i remember right i think once he takes the lead he is pretty much going to be potting any river because thats just how he rolls.

id much rather check the turn, then call a pair or hit the flush because when you hit the running spades, you can rep a lot of missed diamonds and straight cards that piejay can talk himself into snapping you off with.

I'd never bluff this river as i mentioned above he loves to snap off a bet like that.

Also i dont know if the stats you gave are really high compared to other high stakes players (i dont use PAHud) but piejay is definitely one of the most aggressive players i have played hu at 25/50 or higher. What are like "normal" stats for hu players that arent too extreme?