Thread: QQ too passive?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:54 AM

Default QQ too passive?

As far as reads go, was playing at the same table w/ villain (BB) for over an hour, didnt play too many hands against him and saw him as a stronger player compared to the rest of the table. Me and villain went heads up for about 8 hands where I went on a small heater and took about 1/4th of his money before the BTN sat down.

As far as the hand itself, i thought i was most likely ahead, and put him on 10s or more likely AK. I felt villain was being maniac-ish after a bad run against me HU.

I think repopping preflop after BTN's raise would have been a smarter course of action, not sure what my line is if BB rereraises afterwards.

Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 3 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BB: $4.31
BTN: $1.18
Hero (SB): $9.64

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">BTN raises to $0.06</font>, Hero calls $0.05, <font color="red">BB raises to $0.26</font>, BTN calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.78) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $1</font>, BTN folds, Hero calls $1

Turn: ($2.78) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BB bets $3.05 and is All-In</font>, Hero ????