View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: So I\'m going to Prison for 2 years

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should clarify that I would never drink anything close to my limit and drive in high speed zones. The only times that I do this are in areas with no higher thana 35 mph limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I commend you for that, its good that you only confine your impaired driving to school and residential zones.

[/ QUOTE ]

good of you to join us late in the thread Kevin

[/ QUOTE ]
You've been tilting me this entire thread. The only reason I can come up with for you posting this drivel is that you disagree with Kevin's slight on the retard who confines his DUI to certain low-mph areas. Confirm/deny?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was baggin' on Kevin for coming in hours late, and quoting a post that had already been explained probably 100+ posts ago. And from what I've seen from this thread, people like Tuq, Vyse and I have been the ones attempting to be the most reasonable. We've avoided making things into stupid,pointless emotional arguments yet we have winners like you simply coming in here saying "so you support DUI huh? Well I know a friend who was killed by a drunk driver" and "all drunk drivers should burn in hell". All this despite the fact that NOT ONE OF US HAS BEEN CONDONING OR EXCUSING DRUNK DRIVING. Statements like that add nothing, but serve to muddy the argument. Then you have By-Tor essentially saying that any view aside from "punish drunk drivers by the death penalty" is excusing their behavior. Sorry,it's just not true.