View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:21 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

Man - this would be SOOOOO good for me. I wont beg but I will certainly be hoping!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

1. Well I practise every day. About 1000 times [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I am a member of Stoxpoker and Cardrunners. I actually go to sleep every night watching poker videos instead of watching TV. Also reading the strategy forums on here and Stox just like everyone else does.

2. I've been a (mostly limit) pro for 2 years now but recently I've decided to make the leap. I'm pretty much a noob at NL compared to a lot of others but you would find me a dedicated man. In all walks of life I strive to give things 100% and poker has took over to such an extent I have now quit golf! In the long run, I intend to get to at least 10/20NL+ After that - who knows?

3. I've played about 100K hands of NL with virtually all of it at 200NL. I've won at about 4.5PTBB/100 (about 18k). In total at poker I have made about $190K. Most of it from 5/10 and 10/20 LHE.

4. Not really one for long strat posts - especially as I'm not 100% sure if I'm correct! I'm more of a I agree/I disagree kind of guy (and a few brief lines why).

5. Not much more to add. I'm 34 and currently playing semi-pro cricket out in Melbourne. I used to work as a server administrator for British Steel but poker has been fantastic for me and I intend on doing it for many years. No wife or kids (yet!) so I can be fairly dedicated when it comes to what you have in mind.

Cheers,

Paul.