View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Which of these known female poker players could beat 4-8 NL online

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought we were trying to clear up the crap in NVG not add to it

[/ QUOTE ]

clear up the crap?..... or redundant clutter. i havent heard of this thread before but it sure does seem crappy in a funny "level" kind of way.

i say al"l" of th"e"m can win because t."v"., magazin"e"s and nationa"l" recognition says so.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO its just a sexist rant by a player who probably dropped a few buyins to a woman player.

what else is the point of the thread considering we will never know and all you will get are 'levels'

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your opinion is wrong, and where is this "rant" your referring to? More like a list, I guess a list of females is sexist to you? Your obviously a 2+2 N00b, probably been lurking on this site for a year, and after learning some NVG vernacular you finally feel like you could fit in. Sure this thread may lead to alot of levelling, although it has not yet, but 90% of threads on NVG end up that way. It's evident you really want to fit into NVG so you must like it, so what else are you expecting from NVG but threads that don't end up in this levelling that you loathe so much? Sit back and continue to quote posts with "A+" rather than trying to make a name for yourself by questioning OP's thread choices.