View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...but I certainly don't think less of him because of his weight

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to single you out at all, just using this quote as an example.

Why the hell must people single someone out for their physical attributes. I don't understand it. If it's something good then that's one thing but I don't understand why if you find something undesirable then why you have to immediately start bringing tons of attention to it and then hate on the person who exhibits the quality.

It's happened my whole life in every facet, and not just because I've been overweight most of my life. Why can't people just stfu about physical qualities and make fun of each other for being annoying douchebags instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

should we stop mocking retards at the sametime? How about gays and gypsies? I mean come on, jokes can hit home and hurt, yes, but thats risk we run when we try to bring the funny. Youre obviously going to be bias about people always making fun of physical attributes, but I honestly dont think its true that it is the predominent insult used. I think a lot of the stuff in this thread is really funny imo, and I would think you would agree. Some of it is over the line though, and again Id think you would agree. But how do you know where the line is if you dont push it and cross it sometimes?

anyways, on a serious note: Are fat people like clowns? On the outside they seem joyful and jolly, but deep inside they are really depressed and lonely? How about a fat clown? Is it like multiplying negatives where it becomes a positive, or is it more like addition? My guess would be addition imo. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.