View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 03:41 AM

Default Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Start\'em/Sit\'em Thread: OCTOBER ***

[ QUOTE ]
RB Kenny Watson vs. PIT
RB Earnest Graham vs. JAX
Bench: Cedric Benson vs. DET, Derrick Ward vs. MIA in London, Larry Johnson (bye)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like the Watson matchup...chances are Cin will be passing from behind. Plus Pit has a top 2 or 3 run D. Ward won't see carries as he is hurt and Jacobs is a horse. That leaves Graham or Benson. Graham had a big week last week, but is playing against a good Jax D. Benson has sucked, and only put up 50 yds vs Det earlier. I would gamble on Benson since he is facing the weakest Def, plus he is getting alot of flak on whether he should be the starter. I personally have hated benson all year, but I might gamble on him against a weak Det D? Otherwise I would go with Graham.

[ QUOTE ]
Normally I'd just start Peterson, Westbrook, and Bush but Jacobs vs. Miami seems like a nice matchup and I'm curious who others would start here. At QB, I'm torn but I think Cutler is the safer play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have Bush and Jacobs and I am playing Jacobs over Bush. Jacobs is off the injury report and looks like a horse behind a good NYG o-line. My issue with Bush is he has a hard time getting the tough yrds. 2 weeks ago he had 100+ yds rushing, but when they tried to give him the ball to run out the clock he lost yrds instead of getting the easy trash yrds...and fell back under 100 rushing for the day. So I voted AP, Westbrook, Jacobs.