View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: *** Official NY Mets Our OFFSEASON Has Come Thread ***

wynton, or someone, explain to me how church has more trade value???? i saw the above OPS stats, etc etc etc...i get it...he's more than serviceable and he's cost-effective for several years...

that being said, i didn't even want milledge and i didn't honestly think the mets would keep him around, so i was expecting a trade, but seriously...this is what we got??? come on, milledge might not nearly as touted as he was before, but come on, he still generates interest i'm sure...

i was hoping for pitching, if we had gotten decent pitching, i would have happy, i really would have been...our pen is weak, our rotation is old, this team needed help in the worst way there...

and we trade one of our best chips away for an OF and a 3rd catcher (at the moment)???? who cares for this, has the reasons for the collapse completely eluded minaya when he made this trade?? regardless of his drop in value, he was still a solid chip because of his age and potential and he goes and throws him away for a good who's at best possibly better than him?? who cares for the different stages of development, milledge wasn't going to be on this team next year anyway, y would we care how long it would take milledge to develop??

minaya, please do me a favor and trade gomez for sexson and complete the [censored] process

minaya is coming on the fan right now, plz [censored] tear him up