View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game

Most notably, I've been teaching/mentoring in order to futher my own understanding of NLHE. This has always been a great way for me to reinforce anything I've learned.

I'm currently working with a player who couldn't tell you if a flush beat a straight a week ago, and is now crushing lowstakes.

Obviously I'm also reviewing my sessions, and reading/posting strat as much as I can.

I've always been a sponge when it comes to knowledge. I'm always looking to learn, and poker has been a great outlet for that. I'd love to learn and share anything I could gain from this mentorship.

2. Your poker goals.

I play professionally, and want to be able to do that for the forseeable future. I want to learn everything about this game humanly possible, and use this to build a strong financial foundation for myself and family for generations to come.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

I'm currently playing 1/2NL and 2/4NL, and have probably taken ~$200,000 lifetime. Screenshot from the biggest DB I have:

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

I'm posting strat almost every day, and there is some good hand analysis in my blog at times (link at bottom).

This was probably my most notable post here:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

5. A little about yourself.
I'm a 25yo poker pro living in Seoul, Korea. I moved out here to teach english, but after the school I worked for went bankrupt, I went back to the profession that put me through university. I've been here for about 1.5yrs.
My blog: www.themainsdomain.blogspot.com