View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 04:27 AM

Default Re: 200 NL flopped flush facing turn raise

the more I think about this hand, the more im not sure what to do.

Im having a hard time putting him on a hand. His turn minraise gives you over 4-1 to call. So if he has a set, hes giving you odds to draw at a flush, and if he has a flush hes giving you odds to draw at a fullhouse. Since baby flushes and 33, 44 are in your range. But your flop lead is small so he might think you dont have a set, and are more likely to have a Jx diamond or baby flush hand. So really the only hands that make sense for him to play this way are flush hands. Since he wont want to risk getting shoved on with anything else, cuz hes drawing. Unless he thinks you are FOS and his minraise is cuz he thinks bluffing the K is a good idea, and he wants to bluff as cheap as possible, but that seems remote.

If we narrow it down to AK with a diamond, or nut flush hands, hes combinationally just as likely to have either. But I think raising with AK is terrible because if he gets shoved on, he cant profitably call.

man, thats a long rambling way to say I think you are [censored] here if your opponent plays well.