Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also he spits on people!

[/ QUOTE ]

disgusting behavior. Shame on you. No matter how you want to explain this line, you have to take into consideration the time and place to even make the comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to belabor this, but the "place" is the damn internet. To the best of my knowledge Taylor's family is not reading 2p2. To the best of my knowledge most everybody here only knows him from watching football. If you are reading the internet expecting nice and sensitive, you are painfully misguided.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids,

I think everyones point here was "hey, instead of saying something incredibly moronic, why not just like, not say something incredibly moronic?"

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be asking too much of him. The very justification of his action points to a complex that gets created when you live in an internet world where you get to apply "rules". This is his "world", and he's never wrong here. If he bans you he's right. If he deletes your post he's right. And then when he says something incredibly idiotic, he's right. Because it's just the internet, and he's got a mod cap on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rafiki: More ridiculous than Dids!