View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:00 AM

Default Re: Romney Moving Ahead in South Carolina Too?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thx for the rigged mainstream media poll update. This means Pauls' real numbers are probably around 15%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Paul has no hope, I suppose his supporters might as well keep on being delusional. At least it will give you a little joy.

The first poll showing Romney catching up in South Carolina have been matched by later polls.

Romney seems to be making progress into the upper teens in Florida. However, Giuliani's lead is still well into the double-digits there.

Romney's double-digit lead over Giuliani in New Hampshire and over Huckabee in Iowa seem to be holding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, read the questions of the polls. They're all surveys of "likely republican voters." RPs supporters are not likely republican voters. They're independents, libertarians, and people who've never voted before. These polls are designed to only survey the "base" of each major party.

The anti-Paul haters such as yourself are the only delusional ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Paul's support is under measured by polling techniques. I do think his support is more likely to vote. Not in a Lew Rockwell, 5% will win everything kind of way, but if Giuliani is polling at 24% and Paul is polling at 16%, Paul is going to win pretty much every time.