View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:01 PM

Default I suck at online poker...

I admit it, I suck at online poker. I have been playing and losing online for years, and I am tired of it. I bought in for $600 the other night and donked it off at 5-10 & 10-20 limit in less than 2 hours. I have no discipline. The first step is admitting that I suck, now it's time to improve. I just signed up for Cardrunners last night, and bought the gold package. Before I go further I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH CARDRUNNERS AT ALL! I just want to say, that site is awesome. The first few videos I watched I saw so many LEAKS in my game it wasn't even funny. Those videos are really amazing, well worth the $125 price tag. I have so many flaws in my game and bankroll management is one of them. FROM NOW ON I AM GOING TO STICK TO THE 300BB RULE. To make sure of this, I am going to start a blog, I will keep it updated. If I know people are watching me play and reading my blogs, I will feel too ambarrased to play above my bankroll. When I set up my blog, I will put a link to it in my 2+2 profile. I just wanted to admit to the 2+2 community that I suck at online poker, and that I have no discipline. Cardrunners is an awesome site and I am going to watch ALL of the limit and no limit holdem videos. Any ideas on where I can start a free blog? Thanks guys.

PS: Mike Haven if this is in the wrong section I apologize sir, feel free to move it, thanks.

PSS: I know I am going to hear the Gamblers Anonymous jokes and all the other flames, I am prepared for that!