View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 02:04 AM

Default Re: MISH MASH 5: THE SHORTLINENING (GAME THREAD)

***MISH MASH NEWS FLASH***

Good evening. This is the late news, with --- CRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHRSCCCCKKKK .--.

-----------------------------------

Hello, Poggopolis. This is a message from Lex Luthor.

I must say that I am glad to see you've all recovered from that little virus scare. I'm afraid things didn't really work out as planned. You see, it was I who designed that virus. Unfortunately, I left it to others to carry out the plan. Foolish, I know. Placing trust in others will never be my downfall again.

You're lucky that your “super friends” showed up in time. Sigh. I wonder where they are now? It seems they've gone... missing, haven't they? What a shame.

This would be a good time to tell you, then. My associates and I are... well, taking control of your little town. That's right. You will follow our orders. I hope you don't mind. If you have any complaints, perhaps your “super friends” can come and help you. But, I don't think that will be happening any time soon. I am so sorry.

You can refer to me as Mayor Luthor in all further correspondence. I will be ruling by fear. By anger. By absolute RAGE. If you have any questions, you may speak to the Penguin. He will be assisting me with things for the time being. But I daresay his temper can be worse than mine.

All we ask is complete access to all of your public and private buildings at any time. Really, a small price to pay... to keep your lives.

And for whatever fool robbed that bank – I will find out who you are, and I will take back that object which should have been MINE. DO YOU HEAR? MINE.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be seeing you, Poggopolis.

Transmission over.

-----------------------------------

***MISH MASH NEWS FLASH***