View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 11:26 PM

Default Re: New Software: Tableselection + Buddy Search

Okay, I've tried it out and have some bugs and some suggestions.

Bugs/problems:
- if you double click a table without having the poker client running, you get an infinite (?) loop of "Capture failed" messages. Maybe put a "Make sure your running the poker client" with Retry/Abort buttons in that message?
- joining waitlists/opening tables doesn't work on ipoker (Hansa). It just skips down to the last table and does nothing more.
- I'm on a restricted account, and changing settings doesn't work without logging on as admin. I've set full access permissions to the spadeit folder, but it doesnt seem to make a difference. Maybe I'll have to give access to registry keys as well?
- it doesn't show Prima tables at all, neither with "get table list" or "scan all tables".
- when moving up and down the table list using the arrow keys tables that are supposed to be filtered out are showing.

Suggestions:
- Ability to sort the table list by Max VPIP (I think I mentioned this as a suggestion for SpadeEye in some other thread).
- Some kind of priority system for poker clients. I'm thinking something like "Scan iPoker tables. If the number of tables after filtering is less than X, scan Party tables, etc".
- option to exclude iPoker and Prima "turbo" tables

And the granddaddy of all features:
Can we get the option to purchase the server side program? For those of us who run a dedicated machine for datamining/databases this would be very cool. Do the scanning, database queries, filtering etc on the dedicated machine and just send the finished table list across the LAN, to save resources on the playing machine (as well as your servers). I realize that I could probably make an app myself that starts SpadeEye, runs a scan and grabs and sends the results, but I'm sure you'd do a better job at it. And I just prefer purchasing it to the hassle of programming it.

This might be better as an option for the "old" apps, so that you get datamining as well. I'd definitely be willing to pay an upgrade fee for SE, and scrap my homemade hack ipoker tableselection script to purchase EyePoker (or whats its name).