View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:01 PM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - there was no superuser account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Off topic question.

I'm new to this site and have only been following these AP threads, but I just discovered what I believe to be a security breach in another poker client and would like to know where to start a thread on this. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

[/ QUOTE ]

Start a new thread obv. Expect to get flamed if you have no evidence whatsoever or a tiny hand database sample size etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Clearly you didn't read the part of my post where I asked where to start such a thread, obv. But you're also right about getting flamed, even though I have perfect evidence. I'm a small time player and I don't need people jumping all over me telling me that I shouldn't be doing this or that anyway. So let's just say [censored] it and get back to the AP deal. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Forget I even mentioned it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tease.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was late, (4AM). I needed to get to bed. I slept on it. It may or may not be as big a deal as I thought. Someone PMed me with interest. I will start another thread if it seems appropriate, following advice from this respected person. I apologize for my post. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]