View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 03:01 AM

Default A hand that was probably misplayed

i wasn't paying that much attention to this table as I was trying to 12 table so I admit to probably not playing this hand optimally. I just knew that the pot was big and I had top pair and a gutshot!

PokerStars $0.25/$0.50 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG calls, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, <font color="#FF0000">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, CO calls.

Flop: (12.40 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (12.20 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">CO raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero calls.

River: (20.20 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.

Tell me where I went wrong if at all and also hand ranges please.