View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Re: PokerStars December TLB race!

[ QUOTE ]
Kleath,

reread this:

"However, the winner won’t be playing just for themselves. Every time the passport-holder cashes in one of the ten events, ten percent will be returned to PokerStars. The amount will be doubled for a special Frequent Flyer Freeroll. These tournaments will be open to all VIPs that are SilverStar Status or higher, for just 10 FPPs. Be sure to check the PokerStars blog for regular updates on their travels!"

Note it says RETURNED TO and not MATCHED BY.

Instead of being completely idiotic and doing something like this they should have just offered less packages.

Honestly, this is asinine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully got that part, my point is it doesnt make any sense that they are greedy if they dont keep it themselves, all that value goes back to the players in some form. Note I dont really like the idea of 10% being taken but hey its a free promo and it is what it is, just saying you cant really call them greedy for it. And to reiterate rofl at the rake statement, Im a low volume mid stakes snger and I probably pay as much monthly rake as most of the High stakes high volume players here.