View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:10 PM

Default Re: *** Offcial Turning Stone SuperStacks Series ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
got 11th in the 340 today

at 2500/5000 6 handed guy shoves about about 40k utg, utg+1 young kid reraises to 85k with 95k behind, I shove JJ, he tankkkkkkkk calls with AK, A on the flop, gg chiplead

[/ QUOTE ]Well played Jordan. He was saying at first that he thought you had KK (which he should have snap crying called imo), but I think you gave away your hand strength a bit with something you said and then when you called the clock. I got the feeling (and villian told me he did to) that you wanted him to fold.

You played well overall and I think the FT is clearly softer with you not there. GG

Edit: Holdplz, I agree with timex and you missed two other things in that hand which I'll tell you after the FT is over, gl us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think calling the clock was a bad decision and I'm not really sure why I did it. I hadn't played much with that kid and realized that he was impossibly awful after that hand and a 5 minute conversation later with him in which I was explaining the hand to him after he had berated the play. At the end he just said, "wait....so should I have folded the AK to the 1st guy?". I had 3bet him with QQ once when we were both deep planning on snap calling a 4bet but I didn't realize that people under the age of 25 could ever be as nitty as this guy (thanks for the advice mkind).