View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Day 2 Hand vs. Pro at WPF

[ QUOTE ]
the trouble is,

the beat thinks you have a draw of some sort, so if the board pairs, he will stay ahead (unless it's the 5h). further trouble comes from your push - if he thinks you're drawing, he can probably beat the board (it's unlikely he'll call with like 44).

I don't know, though. I think you have to bet this flop, or else you're left in a nasty situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, for one: Pete is an idiot and we really should not read too much into his pair the board comment. If the villains image is as tight as he thinks it is, Pete has him on AK/AQ almost always to be betting like this. The only draw pete might have him on is big hearts.

Also, I forgot to mention in my last post, I really don't like the Pf raise OOP. If you are adamant about making a play with this hand at least limp-raise it and represent a monster. I am almost always folding pf here given the stack sizes (even with your tight image.) Obviously this is a 'Caro loose wiring' type hand though where you almost always fold too but decided to go for it this time.