View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: First hu post: 33 hands of LHE

hey vma,
when I started posting sessions like this people recommended that I include results so that they can develop the same reads that I did.
checking out some of my session posts may be helpful, I got a lot of great feedback.

hand 2: I will usually raise the flop here, but your play is fine too. were you going to raise a brick turn?

hand 5: I peel the turn a lot thinking that my pairs outs are good sometimes. I think this spot depends on the kind of hands he has been showing aggression with (can he have 2x/3x/worse?)

hand 7: I don't think there is much value in a river bet unless he has been calling you down ridiculously light. I would c/c to induce a bluff from busted straight and flush draws

hand 9: fold to the turn c/r. the turn didn't bring any draws, I doubt he is getting that far out of line.

hand 10: I would c/r the flop. peeling that kind of flop can freeze someone up if they are unpaired on the turn. also there will be lots of broadway turn cards that may freeze you up

hand 11: I would fold to the turn raise unless he has been getting way out of line (seeing previous results would help here)

hand 12: I call the flop 3bet to raise the turn. as played bet the river for value

hand 13: I c/r the flop here sometimes and play it like you sometimes. vs some guys you should c/f the river but I pretty much never do

hand 14: I don't get the flop c/r. I think this hand does better as a bluff catcher. fold the turn as played

hand 16: I don't think the turn is bad, he is likely firing again with 100%. you can prob fold river though

hand 21: another A high c/r that I don't like. better as a bluff catcher imo.

hand 22: turn 3bet is too much imo. I doubt you have close to 66% equity here.

hand 23: I don't think a better hand ever folds to your turn semibluff

hand 29: you know what I'm going to say. these are the kind of boards I will be c/c with a lot of non-showdownable hands so I like to balance with A high.

hand 30: c/r flop is probably better than c/c.

hand 33: excellent spew sir