View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:18 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Durron is super logical. It seems totally out of character to come home and say "here are 17 villagers and 4 good votes, cu".

This is just based on who Durron is.

[/ QUOTE ]

you aren't factoring in my time availability

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron,

That's what I initially based my suspicion on. I have been there. It seems strange that you would list a bunch of people without time to discuss them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is it strange for durron? Or is it strange for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Both, I feel.

I just don't think Durron would be comfortable listing a bunch of people without being able to provide reason or discussion.

I don't know that that necessarily makes him a wolf, I didn't vote for him as you see. I just think it is very worthy of discussion.

Now you tell me, LC. Is that strange for Durron?

[/ QUOTE ]
I already said it. I don't think it's strange because I think I get durron, because I think he's going to make snap reads, and that's what he's good at, and that what he wants to do.

But y'know, I really shouldn't defend people because pressure is always good, and because even if I'm right, durron could still be evil. That said, it is weird that I think your argument's BS though, or is it weird?

Anyway, doesn't matter. I just am completely shutting down defending people, b/c it's going to make my reads suck, and because I don't care.