View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
StellarWind,
[ QUOTE ]

Let's assume that all she did is use three accounts during the same time period (but not at the same table). Some have compared this with the socially accepted but rule-breaking action of creating a different account for rakeback. Sorry, I don't see it that way. A HU player sitting at tables under three different names is taking gross advantage of the other players. It isn't a fair fight the second time we play. She has a whole session of experience with me and I have no idea we even played before. For those of you who don't play HU, let me emphasize this is a huge advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with most of your points, however it is well documented that certain "high profile" players (Antonious, Bennymine?, certainly others) FTP is A-OK with having numerous accounts.

Certainly plenty of 2p2 have more than one FTP account, although this presumably without FTP's blessing.

Botting or not - if the final justification was "well, we can't prove any other offence - but you had multiple accounts so ty4themonies, bye." - then a good few 2p2ers should be very concerned.

And very annoyed at the hypocrisy of certain "blessed" accounts being allowed multiple usernames.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

have players such as antonius been allowed to have multiple accounts at the same time or has FTP allowed them to delete an old account to start up a new one? i'm aware of the latter happening but not necessarily the former. clearly there should be a distinction though.