Thread: BIG BLUFF-
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: BIG BLUFF-

This is the range I feel this player calls your CR with on the flop (assuming he sees you as aggressive and capable of making moves.)

66, 54,56,57,58,78,79,710,89,810,of clubs K3s+,Q7s,J8s of clubs any broadway clubs. I could also see him calling this flop with AJo KJo assuming he thinks your aggressive. Maybe even a peel with like AcK or AcQ, also QcJ

once he checks on the turn I think alot of his flushes go out the window (esp baby flushes) and likely 66

So that leaves his range with mostly Ac peals of Jx

once you check the river again I don't know how often he bets Ack AcQ b/c he prob figures to get looked up alot by you. One the other hand I think it makes alot of sense for this to be a value bet with a Jack (esp after you check two streets)

I can't really think of any hands you play like this for value. Except for taking a really weird line with a monster (which is discounted)

Your range is weighted mostly towards hands that don't want to get called and the occasional monster (why would you turn a hand with showdown value into a bluff on this river)

So I guess the big question is if he looks you up with Jx, I guess it has to do with reads but given your line I think its a def a reality.