View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
assuming you know enough about me to answer this,

-what's something relevant about me you think people don't know, and something people perceive about me that isn't actually true?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, I know a couple things about you that most people probably don't unless they have a good remembery, but nothing really relevant. I mean, I guess if people don't know about your accident and resulting effects that's a pretty big deal, but I would basically lump those people into a category of "Not knowing anything about nath" so I'm not sure it really counts.

Something people perceive about you that really isn't true? Hmm, that's a tough one and I probably don't know enough about you IRL to answer it well enough. If I had to guess though, I would say that people put a much stronger emphasis on dependency and pathetic-ness (fake words what what) on your pjn-esque drug usage than would actually be true.

[ QUOTE ]
-what would happen if Anacardo and I met in real life?

[/ QUOTE ]

It would most likely be a ground breaking social experiment, with a small but not impossible chance of full scale war. Basically, from what I can gather (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) you two both masterfully play the anti-hero. Two old fashioned guys down on their luck in any number of ways who happen to soothe themselves with very different remedies. However, it's not the different remedies that cause the friction, I believe, so much as the attempt at the same spotlight.

If we were to get you guys in a room I think it would start with both of you talking about how bad this and that is and forcing one's hardship on the other. However, it would most likely end in drunken hugs and commiseration over similar feelings and happenings through both of your young lives. I mean, yeah I think the two sets of stories would differ vastly in their actual content, but the feelings evoked from both would be strikingly similar.

Of course, both of you bringing a posse to the same party would probably end much worse. Think, Beat It knife fight.

TMS,

When I think of TSC, it's not the 10kth post (however, that was epic seeing someone actually reach that milestone. fwiw, my 10kth is me telling FFK to f off). No, my memory of TSC is his yankees rant:

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] GODDAMN [censored] GAY ASS RED SOX AND [censored] GAY ASS [censored] CURT [censored] SCHILLING [censored] THIS [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored], GODDAMN CAN'T [censored] TONY [censored] CLARK HIT SOMETHING.. [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] LEAVE ME ALONE YOU [censored] RED SOX [censored] FANS

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love searching for TSC posts around October of 2004 and using +TONY +CLARK to find it.