View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<3 Thremp. Even though I don't

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I'm pretty indifferent. She gave bad advice. Then someone took a shot at her son and she fired back with more BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is saying her son has to actually want to lose weight before it will happen, bad advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Desire is one of teh ghey terms for people who claim to want to do something but don't do it. Especially for something so trivial as weight loss. "Wanting it" isn't gonna make you not "not eating" is whats gonna make you not fat. Even if you must choose between mouth watering, delectable, scintillating food served at the finest restaurants by the snootiest of chefs compared to the swill that thin people force themselves to eat that is served in the homes and prepared with their own loathsome labours. (Note funny spelling of labor for increased presumptuousness)

[/ QUOTE ]

I like you thremp, but you are completely ignorant to the way most fat people think and feel and the reasons for many of them being fat.

Its understandable, most athletic people cant fathom what the big deal is. Just dont eat so much and work out, its retardedly simple. But there is much more to it than that. Its like telling a junkie "just stop putting a needle in your vein, whats the big deal, its easy".

The mind is a powerful and its not the easiest thing in the world to just wake up one morning and decide you are suddenly going to stop being self loathing, overcome your fear of change, and set yourself on the loooong overwhelming seemingly impossible journy to where you want to be. Why do chicks stay with guys who beat them? Why cant some world of warcraft geek just go up and hit on a hot girl? Why can't the pit degen stop playing craps? Why cant the alcoholic just stop drinking? All these things seem simple enough to fix for the people who arent going through it.