View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Re: FullTilt Manipulating Your Winnings?

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha You must've skipped the part where I said I was trying to keep from speculating. I was simply wondering if anybody has experienced this. Thanks for all the positivity. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Come on seriously. You are not trying to keep from speculating - you are asking if FTP manipulate winnings. What is that if you are not speculating then?

You quoted ? to my previous post. If you play poker for any length of time you will see numerous bad beats and they tend to come in "chunks" not nicely scattered that correspond to mathmatical probabilities.

When playing online it is easy to blame the RNG as being rigged. Online you play so many hands that wierd and wonderful things happen. Accept it or don't play.

FTP come in for some stick due to their customer service at times but it is a well respected site. I don't think you will get much support here that it is rigged. It is not. Regular players can tell you this but as a newbie a few bad beats puts doubt in your mind. We have newbies bringing up rigged theories all the time. Get over it or move on to a different pastime or just play live.