View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:50 AM

Default ******** November Omaha Low Content Thread ********

Booyah, two months in a row, suck it!

Goals for this month:

1) play some hands and play them well, only played like 10k last month and didn't win a whole lot for my time.

2) recognise which hands are postable, I probably take some difficult decisions for granted/make easy decisions seem too tough a lot of the time.

3) as suggested in a bbv thread, I'm gonna not look at my balance in the cashier every 30 minutes and just keep it to once a day maximum.

4) play less live, it sucks balls right now. people keep on calling me with one pair at the wrong time.

5) find a proper staker. after finishing my last stake about 8 weeks ago it looks like I've played (and run) noticeably worse, so I figure some more immediate element of responsibliity helps my game.

6) stop being so condescending in posts. while i'd like to think i know it all, and it's important to assert your own view, i most likely don't know it all and can be a little unnecessarily abrasive at times.

7) get my playstation3 back and play some warhawk/pes2008. poop less. drink more. haircut, I look like morrissey right now. see if i can use the condom in my wallet before it expires. reformat my computer and reinstall everything. diversify my roll. win a $200+ buyin tournament. play every hand well rather than individual hands perfectly. learn to recognise when to leave a live game. tilt less. oh, and finally learn to drive and buy a [censored] car.

And yours?